MASA BUSINESS PARTNERSHIPS
The MASA Business Partner Program provides opportunities for businesses to connect
with Minnesota’s educational leaders. Our core belief is that MASA’s role in engaging
business partners is to facilitate a rich conversation that helps our practitioner members understand what resources are available to support their districts, and our business partner members understand the needs of our school districts.
[PDF as of July 12, 2018]
[Excel file as of July 12, 2018]
MASA 18-19 Business Partner Directory as of July 12, 2018
- Ameresco, Inc.
- Architects Rego & Youngquist, Inc.
- ATS&R Planners/Architects/Engineers
- Cuningham Group Architecture, Inc.
- DLR Group
- Donlar Construction
- Education Minnesota ESI
- Fisher Tracks, Inc.
- Hallberg Engineering, Inc.
- Hiller Commercial Floors
- ICS Consulting
- Infinite Campus, Inc.
- InGensa, Inc.
- Institute for Environmental Assessment
- Kennedy & Graven, Chartered
- KFI Engineers
- Knutson, Flynn & Deans, P. A.
- LHB, Inc.
- Lightspeed Technologies, Inc.
- Marsh & McLennan Agency
- MSDLAF+/PFM Asset Management, LLC
- National Insurance Services
- Nexus Solutions, LLC
- Northland Securities, Inc. Financial Advisors
- PFM Financial Advisors
- PMA Financial Network, Inc.
- Robert W. Baird & Co.
- Rupp, Anderson, Squires & Waldspurger, PA
- Springsted Incorporated
- Teachers On Call, a Kelly Services � Company
- The Horace Mann Companies
- Unesco Corporation
- Vaaler Insurance, Inc.
- Widseth Smith Nolting
- Wold Architects & Engineers
- 1 Friend ($1,000-$2,499)
- 2 Key ($2,500-$4,999)
- 3 Fellow ($5,000-$7,499)
- 4 Leader ($7,500-$9,999)
- 5 Executive ($10,000-$14,999)
- 6 Premier ($15,000+)
- Architects/Engineers/Facility Planners
- Construction Management & Consulting
- Consulting/Public Relations
- Educational Programs/Software/Services
- Educational Staffing
- Environmental/Energy Solutions
- Facility Planners/Consulting Services
- Financial Management
- Insurance Services
- Member Benefits
- Recruitment Services
- Service Provider
- Student Information System
- Mary Beth
Our business members are an extremely important part of our association. The generosity of our business partners allows us to offer a variety of professional learning opportunities for our members at an affordable price.
We thank you for participating and supporting MASA!2018-2019 PREMIER PARTNERSHIPS ($15,000+)
(in alpha order)
2018-2019 FELLOW PARTNERSHIPS ($5,000 - $7,499)
(in alpha order)
2018-2019 KEY PARTNERSHIPS ($2,500 - $4,999)
(in alpha order)Exhibiting at a Conference:
Exhibiting at our annual conferences is an excellent opportunity to establish new contacts, and network with colleagues. Our general sessions and breakout panels provide up-to-date information on topics that are relevant to Administrators.
The exhibit hall, which is open one day, gives attendees access to more than 85 vendors, providing an opportunity to get a quick look at the latest products and services available to Minnesota school districts.
The MASA Annual Conferences draws more than 250 school administrators (school superintendents, special education directors, curriculum and technology leaders, central office administrators and higher education administrators and professors):
Questions about exhibiting?
Associate for Accounting & Events
(651) 251-0314 • email@example.com
Interested in advertising in our
Leaders Forum Newsletter?