MASA BUSINESS PARTNERSHIPS
The MASA Business Partner Program provides opportunities for businesses to connect with Minnesota’s educational leaders. Our core belief is that MASA’s role in engaging business partners is to facilitate a rich conversation that helps our practitioner members understand what resources are available to support their districts, and our business partner members understand the needs of our school districts.
2019-2020 Business Partner Directory [pdf]
[as of January 39 2020]
Not in the Directory? Join Today! Simply complete the membership form below or contact Deb Larson at firstname.lastname@example.org or 651-645-6272
2019-2020 MASA BUSINESS PARTNER MEMBERSHIPJULY 1 - JUNE 30
Our business members are an extremely important part of our association. The generosity of our business partners allows us to offer a variety of professional learning opportunities for our members at an affordable price.
We thank you for participating and supporting MASA!In the searchable directory below, you may choose "all" or a single section for your searching purposes.
MASA 2019-2020 Business Partner Connections as of January 9, 2020
- 292 Design Group
- Ameresco, Inc.
- Architects Rego & Youngquist, LLC
- ATS&R Planners/Architects/Engineers
- Baker Tilly Municipal Advisors
- Big River Group
- CESO Communication
- College of St. Scholastica
- Cooperative Purchasing Connection
- Cuningham Group Architecture, Inc.
- Diamond Assets
- Discovery Education
- DLR Group
- Donlar Construction
- Education Minnesota ESI Member Benefits
- Fisher Tracks, Inc.
- Forecast5 Analytics
- H+U Construction
- H+U Construction (formerly Wenck)
- Hallberg Engineering, Inc.
- Hiller Commercial Floors
- Infinite Campus
- InGensa, Inc.
- Institute for Environmental Assessment
- Kennedy & Graven, Chartered
- KFI Engineers
- Knutson, Flynn & Deans, P. A.
- Larson Engineering, Inc.
- LHB, Inc.
- Lightspeed Technologies, Inc.
- Marsh & McLennan Agency
- Milliken & Company
- MLA Architects
- MN Trust/PMA Financial Network, LLC
- MSDLAF+/PFM Asset Management, LLC
- National Insurance Services
- Nexus Solutions, LLC
- Northland Securities, Inc. Financial Advisors
- Palmer Bus Service, Inc.
- PFM Financial Advisors
- R.A. Morton & Associates
- Ratwik, Roszak & Maloney, PA
- Robert W. Baird & Co.
- Rupp, Anderson, Squires & Waldspurger, PA
- Scholastic Education
- Teachers On Call, a Kelly Services ® Company
- TeamWorks International
- The Horace Mann Companies
- Unesco Corporation
- Vaaler Insurance, Inc.
- Widseth Smith Nolting
- Wold Architects & Engineers
2019-2020 PREMIER PARTNERSHIPS ($15,000+)
- Architects/Engineers/Facility Planners
- Assessment/Evaluation/Survey Research
- Books: Library/Curriculum
- College: Educational Programs and Services
- Construction Management & Consulting
- Consulting/Public Relations
- Cooperative Purchasing
- Data Analytics Software
- Educational Programs/Software/Services
- Environmental/Energy Solutions
- Facility Planners/Consulting Services
- Financial Management
- Higher Education
- Insurance Services
- Member Benefits
- Recruitment Services
- Service Provider
- Technology/Website Systems/Apps
- Transportation Services
(in alpha order)2019-2020 LEADER PARTNERSHIPS ($7,500 - $9,999)
(in alpha order)2019-2020 FELLOW PARTNERSHIPS ($5,000 - $7,499)
(in alpha order)2019-2020 KEY PARTNERSHIPS ($2,500 - $4,999)
(in alpha order)Exhibiting at a Conference:
Exhibiting at our annual conferences is an excellent opportunity to establish new contacts, and network with colleagues. Our general sessions and breakout panels provide up-to-date information on topics that are relevant to Administrators.The exhibit hall, which is open one day, gives attendees access to more than 85 vendors, providing an opportunity to get a quick look at the latest products and services available to Minnesota school districts.
The MASA Annual Conferences draws more than 250 school administrators (school superintendents, special education directors, curriculum and technology leaders, central office administrators and higher education administrators and professors)
Questions about exhibiting?
Associate for Accounting & Events
(651) 251-0314 • email@example.com
Interested in advertising in our
Leaders Forum Newsletter or Member Directory?